Saturday, August 14, 2010

Starting out...

So the about me section (on the right side) tells you the basic stuff about this blog, but here's a little more about me...
-I go to Collin College (a four year college in Dallas, Tx).
-I have a younger brother, Andrew, and a younger sister, Erin:
-I love to babysit, I babysit almost every weekend for a family with four kids:
Karis (10.5), Caleb (4.5), Haley (6), and Hannah (8)
I love those kids a lot- I have been babysitting them for 5 years!
-I also nanny one day a week, and occasionally on the weekends for another family with four kids, 2.5 year old quads:
Reid, Brady, Cameron, and Trey
I have only been with them for almost a year, but I see them every week, and I love them a TON!
One of the hardest things about the Disney college program for me will be leaving all 8 of these kids for 5-6 months!
-My best friend is Kara, and she is also my neighbor! We have literally grown up together- we went to the same preschool and have been best friends ever since!
She goes to the University of Arkansas now which is 5 hours away :(
Kara and I (I'm on the right):
My other best friend, Schaeffer lives about 10 minutes from me, and goes to Collin College also (and is hopefully also apply for CP):
-I am going to be auditioning on October 17th in Austin, Tx for character performer (if you're going to the Austin auditions, join this facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=133513006692291&ref=ts)
-If I don't make character performer, I'd be fine with attractions, merchandise, or character attendant.
-I can't WAIT for applications to come out!
-I will be starting a Vlog soon, but if you have any questions for me, leave a comment :)

Love,
Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! You're in Dallas? Small world! I live in Arlington, I go to UTA.

    If you get in, are you thinking about flying or driving? We could carpool.

    Good luck with your audition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elisa! Yeah I live in Plano, which is near Dallas! My Uncle is an Arlington police officer, and he and his family live there, so I'm there a lot!
    I'll probably be driving down, what about you? Are you going to the character performer auditions in Austin in October? Me and Brenda (she lives in Ft. Worth) will be going and we'll be carpooling!

    ReplyDelete